Grandmother Clara´s Dream is registered in the United Kingdom as a Not for Profit Charity with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) in line with Paragraph 1 of Schedule 6 of the Finance Act 2010. Registration Number: XT32106. Registered Officials: Mr Adam Krause & Miss Emma Astles.
How We Use Your Donations
We rely entirely on your donations to continue our work. 100% of all donations received will be used to fund the following:
· School Materials – pencils, paper, exercise and story books etc
· Fresh Fruit –we aim to provide the children with one piece of fresh fruit per day, to improve their diets and combat malnutrition.
· Food – Our students receive 3 balanced meals per day.
· Local salaries – The school employs a school teacher, teaching assistant and cook – all were born, raised and live in the local area.
· Maintenance and School Improvements
Donations are NEVER used to cover administration costs, salaries (other than those mentioned above) or living costs for charity staff located in Brazil.